The following packages have been uploaded for Solaris 2.6, 7, 8 and 9
- curl 7.82 (update, security)
- elinks 0.12pre6 (rebuild)
- expat 2.4.8 (update, security)
- git 2.16 (rebuild)
- libssh2 1.10 (rebuild)
- links 2.25 (update)
- lynx 2.8.9rel.1 (rebuild)
- nghttp2 1.47.0 (update, security)
- openssh 9.0 (update)
- openssl 3.0.2 (new)
- pcre 8.45 (update)
- vim 8.2.4804 (update, security)
- wget 1.20.3 (rebuild)
- zlib 1.2.12 (update, security)
Additionally for Solaris 2.6 and 7
- openssl 1.0.2 (rebuild)
And for Solaris 8 and 9
- openssl 1.1.1n (update, security)
And lastly for Solaris 7 only, correcting a long standing oversight
- prngd 0.9.29 (new)
OpenSSL 3.0 is now the main OpenSSL version and OpenSSL 1.x packages have been reworked to be parallel installable for compatibility.
All packages with the notable exception of Python 2.7 have been rebuilt against OpenSSL 3.0.
Since this is a major update to OpenSSL the older packages built against OpenSSL 1.x are available in the previous directory which you will find alongside the stable directory.